The exercise type 'Multiple Choice Random' requires users to select one or multiple answer choices from a defined list of options, where the order of the options is shuffled.
Multiple choice question where multiple options can be chosen by the student.
- Add the options from the Texts tab with the + Add -> New option.
- New options will be assigned a number.
- To specify a correct option, put the number of the option in the Definition field of a solution rule in the Solutions tab. For multiple options, add another solution and again put the number of that option in the Definition field.
- To create feedback, add a Negative feedback rule in the Negative Feedback tab and put the number of the option you want to give feedback on in the Definition field of the feedback rule.
- You can also give feedback on a combination of chosen answer options by separating the option numbers with a ;. e.g 1;4 would only give feedback when options 1 and 4 are checked.
We also provide the exercise type 'Multiple Choice' where the order of the options is not shuffled.