In the AUTHOR environment, click on the Glossary tab.
Next, click on the green button with a white sheet of paper in the top left.
You will now see a screen with three fields:
- Name: Give your new theory page a name
- Status: Do you want to publish your glossary already? Publishing it means it can be attached to theory pages and exercises. Is it just a draft? You can leave it unpublished; but remember to publish it when you're ready!
- Author group: Choose within which author group you want to create this glossary
You will now see your newly created glossary in the glossary list. Click on the blue A icon to start adding words and definitions. You can do so by clicking on the Create word button on the next screen.
You will now see five input fields:
- Author group: Choose within which author group you want to create this definition
- Word: What word do you want a definition for?
- Description: What definition do you want to show when students hover over the word you selected above?
- Keyword(s): You can add keywords to help you organize your glossary.
- Alias(es): You can add multiple words for which the same description will show.
When you're done, click on the Save button to save your description.