- We introduced experience points (XP) with experience levels and chapter level badges.
- We introduced a new public profile page where you can showcase your achieved badges and tell something about yourself.
- We introduced 'Quick grading' for manually grading a test. It's implemented in both the grading per student and the grading per question screen.
- We introduced a language setting per test so that you can control in which language your tests are available.
- We've changed group order scoring in a test to partial scoring - test: we've made an option to keep the instruction during the test on the screen while making the questions.
- We now fully support short interval notation via the inequality description in the editor, like #a < x < b#
- We now support copy and click of \varepsilon, on copy we insert a regular \epsilon.
- We've enabled support for the evaluation type similar text in exercise type open free for text areas.
- Notifications can now be deleted and marked read in bulk.
- We now support local currencies for products.
- Chapters that are not available because they need to be purchased first, are not hidden anymore, but now they show up behind a paid lock.
Technical notes & bug fixes
- Exercise type group order now shows the solution in the replay.
- Invoices are now email after the purchase.
- We fixed a bug where a file deletion from MY Downloads would get you stuck on the screen.
- We've fixed a bug where the My Downloads link would not show up on the profile page for authors.