- When drawing an illustration, the modal that pops up is now draggable so you can view the question.
- We now give a warning when a student clicks a link in a full-screen test because following the link will disable the fill screen mode and auto-submit the test.
- We now allow you to delete files that are created under My Downloads.
- We introduced a Python code format that can be used in theory pages to format Python code.
- We introduced a new evaluation type called fb_generic for negative feedback. It provides automatic negative feedback on the student answer. The student answer will be compared with the expression in the definition field of this feedback rule. This feedback type is particularly good at pointing out minor mistakes in the student answer.