- We've added a drill-down level to the reporting suite. When you drill a level further down from the package level, we now show an overview of all exercises in a package. It contains the mastery score and duration per exercise per student.
- The formula editor now shows a box when power or subscript is entered without a base. author: we've added support for the evaluation type default incorrect for exercise type text.
- We've added support for the evaluation type 'default incorrect' for exercise type text.
Technical notes and bug fixes
- We've made some technical improvements to the epub export format - student: we now preload some font images for the formula editor (like greek characters) so that they are readily available when typing in a formula.
- We've added the chapter id to the user statistics page.
- We've improved the layout of the output of inverse trigonometric and inverse hyperbolic functions.
- We've fixed a bug where not all available chapters in a course were shown to a teacher in a department.
- We've fixed a bug where a single quote in the section header of a test would corrupt the test settings.
- We've aligned the display of question type open free between the practice and test mode.