- We've implemented departments as a teacher group within an institution. Access to courses and chapters can be maintained on department level.
- We've added the possibility to download a list of the students in a class.
- We've added an auto-grouping feature to automatically create groups. Moreover, it's now possible to create groups based on an excel import.
- We've updated our LTI plugin so that existing accounts can be overtaken via an LTI login, instead of getting an error message that their account was already in use.
- We've updated our password policy according to the new NIST password guidelines.
- We've fixed a bug where a teacher could not progress in a n exercises set if the start time of the class was set in the future.
- We've improved the performance in the advanced analytics of tests so that it can cope with a large number of test attempts.
- We've fixed a bug where feedback would not appear or appear wrongly when an exercise was replayed.