- We added the ability to generate images and files via R via the sw_R() function!
- Generating files, like CSV's or Rdata files, is also supported.
- When successful, a relative URL will be returned with the name of the file in the key. See the manual section "Create via R" for examples:
- We now allow delimiters for inline PHP evaluation in feedback rules with the ~ as a delimiter.
- We added exercise solution to the advanced search.
- We added an option to hide solutions via the class settings.
- We added an option to add notes during practice via the class settings.
- We removed similar-looking characters from access codes to avoid confusion.
- We added a message for the student that results will not be saved when the class end date has passed for the student.
Technical notes and bug fixes
- We changed the GeoGebra exercise type so that the SWCHECKEQUAL variable is no longer displayed because it's now auxiliary.
- We fixed a bug where restoring a feedback template with variables does not work.
- We now also save the author as the creator of an exercise when the author starts with the creation using a template.
- We made improvements on the manage teacher page.