- We created a new evaluation type eval polynomial that checks multivariate polynomials for the correctness and automatically gives feedback on a very detailed level. It works in conjunction with
fb_polynomial, where you can choose the form of the polynomial to be expanded or factored.
- We added code highlighting in the HTML-mode of the editor with auto indenting.
- We changed the way to enter a new line, in theory, to be consistent between editing an exercise and a theory page. The Enter-key now always gives a break (
<br>-tag) and Shift+Enter now always gives a paragraph(
- We added support for GeoGebra API calls in the applet.
- We fixed a bug where students could see their score via an excel download in the best grades tab before it was released.
- We fixed a bug where archived tests would show up on the home screen if there was a student exception.
- We fixed a bug where equivalence had the wrong precedence
- We fixed a bug where changing values in deleted exercises and copying them would lead to errors.
- We fixed a bug in multiple-choice questions where solutions with a new line in it were not being picked up as correct solutions.
- We fixed a bug where some evaluation types for text would not show up in exercise type open free.
- We fixed a bug where an example exercise with an empty solution text would still show the solution icon.
- We fixed a bug in exercise type open free in tests when the exercise only had dropdowns, it would incorrectly show up as answered in a restored test.