Added on: May 15, 2020
- Answers with incorrect syntax are now being stored as images, so they can be displayed in the test review.
- Teachers can now see in the test results table if when a student has uploaded files.
- Exercise type drag and drop is now scored partially in a test.
- Teachers can now access the preview of a package from the context menu on the home screen.
- Teachers can now collapse the solution text when grading.
- Teachers can now set a new practice mode in their class called "Learn without restriction". This allows the student to choose which exercise to practice without restrictions.
- Teachers with an author role can now see exercise id's during exercise selection in a test. It is shown in the preview of the exercise.
- During test creation, teachers can now remove the first section to clean out exercises.
Technical notes and bug fixes
- We fixed a bug in evaluation type "is decimal length", where in some cases integers were not handled correctly.
- We fixed a bug where a long exam description corrupted the author table.
- We fixed a the two column classes for small screens.
- We added a manual item for Inserting a GeoGebra applet.