In the AUTHOR environment, click on the Chapter tab. Next, click on the green button with a white sheet of paper in the top left.
You will now see a screen with five fields:
- Author group: choose within which author group you want to create this chapter
- Name: give your new chapter a name
- Status: do you want to publish your chapter already? Publishing it means it can be used by teachers, and subsequently by students. Is it just a draft? You can leave it unpublished; but remember to publish it when you're ready!
- Display: do you want this chapter to include a diagnostic test on chapter level? If so, choose with diagnostic test.If not, choose linear.
- Default language: choose the default level of this chapter.
Putting content in your new chapter
In the AUTHOR environment, click on the Course tab. Select a theory page by clicking on its name in blue, or by clicking on the pencil icon to its right. You can always use the search bar to search for theory pages by name or by ID number.
You can now start editing your chapter. You can read more about editing chapters here.